As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Still on Standby

We called at 7:30, and there was no change in the hospital room situation. She told us to call back at 9:30. Apparently there is a backup in the postpartum rooms as well, so they can't move people out of Labor & Delivery yet because there's nowhere to put them. When some of the new mommies check out of the postpartum rooms later this morning, they're hoping to call those of us who were scheduled for deliveries today to come in.
On a brighter note, she did let me have a piece of toast and some water, so I'm at least a little less cranky about the situation than I was...

1 comment:

Zac Boman said...

Oh, no! I know you are anxious to get this show on the road. I hope that a bed opens up soon. I'll be praying for you today. Keep us updated! Love you!

Allison :)