As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Jason and I will celebrate four years together tomorrow. The fourth anniverary is the year for sending flowers and fruit. So, in celebration, Jason got me a fruit bouquet from Edible Arrangements. It has chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate and white chocolate covered bananas, plain strawberries, grapes, and pineapple. Yum!!


Thank you for four wonderful years, sweetheart! In four years, we've moved twice, gotten Archie, had two precious girls, and started more than a couple of new jobs. Lots of changes, but I'm glad to have shared them with you!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

mmmm, what a great idea! Happy Anniversary :)

*Jill* said...

congratulations!!

Courtney said...

yay, Happy Anniversary! :)