As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

All Dressed Up With Nowhere to Go

Jason and I rose before the sun this morning, only to receive a call from the hospital saying that they didn't have any beds available in Labor & Delivery. So we've been asked to wait and call back at 7:30 to check the status of things. Apparently July 23rd and 24th are very popular days to be born.
So, we'll wait. And we'll update you if anything happens. The nurse said her "goal" was to get us in today. I certainly hope it's an achievable goal. Meanwhile, if you happen to live in Birmingham, if you could please avoid going into labor anytime this morning I would appreciate it. And if you see me, please do not mention food or drink in my presence, as the sheer knowledge that I cannot have either for an indefinite amount of time is making my stomach rumble.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

we're praying for you today!