As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

On Track

I went to the doctor this morning for a final check, and Sara has decided maybe she will join us after all. I have made some progress, and we are on track to be induced on Thursday. In fact, she's made enough progress that we won't have to check in on Wednesday night like we thought. We can just show up bright and early on Thursday and hope to meet our littlest princess Thursday afternoon!
We are excited and anxious. It's very hard to believe that we'll have another baby girl in a couple of days!

4 comments:

Aimee said...

I have butterflies in my stomach just thinking about you all! We are so excited for you!!

Anita Kay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Duski said...

I will be thinking about you tomorrow morning! And you will be in our prayers. Can't wait to hear the news and see pictures!!! :) :) :) LOVE YOU!!!

Courtney said...

wow - we'll be praying for you! SO excited!!! :)