As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Zoolight Safari

We spent about an hour at the zoo tonight looking at lights...until the sprinkles turned into bona fide raindrops.  Then we decided we'd just eat some popcorn on our way to the car and call it a night.  It was fun while it lasted, though.

We ran into Rudolph right at the entrance, and Sara said he "let her touch his nose!!"


This picture is a little blurry, but I included it because the person in the snowman kept saying in a semi-sweet voice, "Please don't touch me."  And of course B just kept touching the snowman.  I quickly herded them away (but got a picture first).


Lots of lights!


And a few animals in lights too!




I'm not really sure how bats relate to Christmas, but the girls can't resist sticking their heads into signs like this, so here ya go...




No comments: