As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Saturday, December 01, 2012

Blog Update Status

So, with a over a month worth of blogging done tonight, I close with a picture from Halloween that I forgot to post in the earlier posts.  Which brings me to this point--this update is wholly incomplete because I have pictures lingering on additional cameras/phones/emails that I will surely add sporadically just whenever I am so inspired.  There's a whole trip to Cookeville on one of those devices, in fact.  But at least I've put SOMEthing new on the blog (you're welcome, Mom).  And in the spirit of non-chronology...Happy belated Halloween!  This one is from our church's Trunk or Treat.


1 comment:

Gigi said...

Woohoo! Thanks for helping us remember the last few weeks. Your comments and explanations are as much fun as the photos. Love you all!