As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Why Two-Year-Old Boys Don't Make Movies


This summer I found videos of Hallie singing at about 18 months.  I laughed and cried and just got all ooey gooey inside watching them.  And then I was plagued by extreme guilt as I realized that my precious two-year-old son has zero, zip, zilch in the way of home movies.  Most of his little life has gone undocumented, movie-wise.  So this month I have gone on a quest to capture him singing his favorite Christmas song, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.  Trust me, I have plenty of outtakes.  But tonight I decided to go with whatever I got.  And here it is: My priceless video of my child sitting sweetly jumping on the bed and singing of Rudolph...oh, and tackling Mommy at the end.


1 comment:

Gigi said...

I wish your blog had a "like" button. I REALLY like this post!. You captured the real Brooks - good job.