As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Saturday, December 08, 2012

Small Group Christmas Party

Here are a few pictures of our fun group.  After supper, we played Dirty Santa--White Elephant style.  I ended up with a cute hat, a humongous can of baked beans, and a backpack.  Try not to be jealous!


The guys.


The girls.


The girls plus an uninvited John Hogue.


Believe it or not, Jason stole the menorah from Silena!  We now have a menorah of our very own.  Still questioning his judgment on that one, but he has reminded me that the JCC staff DID dub him "Honorary Hebrew" that one summer...



Clint started out with the beans and hat.  But I decided I'd steal the present and take the beans to get the cute sunhat.





Jeff was pretty thrilled by the romance novel he unwrapped. 


And Meredy's face is just priceless in this one.  Despite my best efforts to steal it away, she took home a beautiful orchid!  Who gets so lucky at a White Elephant swap??


And Diva Dog, our former White Elephant grand prize, returned.  She will now reside with Clint at Restoration Academy for the year.  Godspeed, Diva Dog.  (Carol is pleased by this reveal, obviously.)

No comments: