As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Sara Loves...

Since I don't really keep a baby book for my girls (I use the blog to remember their little triumphs and stories), I thought I'd post a list of Sara's favorite things. Having been in the world for seven months now, she has some definite opinions. :)

Sara Loves...

--to grab Mommy's hair and jewelry.
--to watch Archie. She laughs when he walks in the room.
--Hallie. She's Sara's favorite.
--to sit in the floor. She's very impressed with her own ability to sit up.
--to squirm. Holding her is a workout.
--riding (sleeping) in the car.
--spitting and blowing bubbles.
--all baby food, indiscriminately.
--the television, no matter how hard I try to avoid letting her watch it.
--boys of all ages. She and her sister agree on this.
--baths, especially with Hallie.

Sara is less-than-enthused about a few things as well (getting dressed, being alone in a room for even a minute, and loud noises, for instance). She's also not as in love with the concept of sleep as her sister is. But she is a generally agreeable baby--when she hasn't just had ear surgery--and we love to hear her chuckle, babble, and (yes, even) blow spit bubbles.

No comments: