As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

First Pedicure for My Little Prissy Pot



I have to admit, I thought Hallie would be a little older the first time we painted her toenails. But she really wanted her toes painted like her Juju's this weekend, so Juju carefully (and quickly) painted all of Hallie's toenails, while Hallie sat very still and watched the whole process. She even sat still for a few minutes so they could dry!

Hallie was very proud of her pedicure and couldn't wait to put on her squeaky pink sandals to complete the look. She has periodically said "Toes?" throughout the day so that we could all oooh and ahhh about them.

And just so you know...even though she asked, I drew the line at her fingernails!

2 comments:

The Groves said...

Thank goodness for quick drying nail polish!

Heather said...

That's hilarious! What a cutie!