As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Congratulations to my Husband

We've had a busy week or two with all the illnesses, so I haven't had the chance to post that Jason has accepted a new job! He will be working for Protective Life Insurance, as a wholesaler. He'll be calling on specific financial advisors in Alabama and the panhandle of Florida. He'll probably have to be away from home one night or two per week, so please pray for us as we make this transition.
But we are excited about this new opportunity, and I am very proud of his success at the bank, his courage in trying something new, and his unceasing desire to work hard to take care of his family.
Love you, honey, and congrats!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

oh wow, that's great! hope Jason enjoys this job a lot....and I hope he doesn't have to travel too much, that would be hard for sure!! love y'all :)

Aimee said...

Congratulations!! We'll certainly be praying for you.

Allison Boman said...

That is very exciting, Anita! I hope the transition is smooth and you both are very happy with the change. Yeah!