As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Vacation!

After a somewhat hellacious ride down, we are finally at the beach! And my big girl completely loves it! She loved the sand, the ocean, and the pool (in fact, we had a little bit of a meltdown on our hands when it was time to come upstairs for the night)! Sara was pretty tired and cranky today, so she spent pool time curled up asleep on Mommy. But that was ok, too, because I got a chance to relax and watch Hallie and her daddy enjoy the pool. They were very cute.
We had a great time today and are looking forward to tomorrow!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Wow! sounds like a wonderful time. we're missing the beach...it's been two years :(

Heather said...

SO fun!! I really, really, really, REALLY wish I was there having fun with yall, and watching the girls discover the beach and the water :(

The Groves said...

Yay for vacation stories! That's the only reason I got on here. So glad you guys are having a good time...even if it is without me and Charlie