As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Playing with Juju and JonJon


We got to hang out with the Groves this afternoon after the party, which was very fun. (Then we went to the hottest restaurant ever with three squirmy children two and under, where we proceeded to regret this decision.) But, we ended the evening with some chocolate and were so glad to spend time with our sweet aunt and uncle and, of course, Charlie!

"Who, Me?"

While everyone else was playing in the playroom, Sara went missing for a couple of minutes. And then I heard them. The pots and pans, that is. She has quite a penchant for opening cabinets. One that her sister never had. People have often expressed a little amazement that I've been able to keep some cabinets "unlocked" and some breakable things within arm's reach of my little ones. But Hallie has never really been interested. Sara...well, let's just say she's interested. :)

No comments: