As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

One Year Checkup/Update

Jason took both girls to the pediatrician yesterday and is still recovering from the trauma of it all...

Sara had her one year checkup, and the doc says she looks great. She is 31 inches tall (95th percentile) and weighs 23 lbs 5 oz (75th percentile). We're moving toward getting rid of the bottles and just drinking milk cups, which is sort of like Mommy and Daddy getting a small raise because they don't have to buy formula. We also need to start brushing her teeth, which should be interesting.

Sara took several steps at her first birthday party and has continued to putter around a little bit. She will be taking off in no time. But, just for the record, she HATES shoes. (Not at all like her diva sister, who has a little bit of a shoe fetish.) Hopefully we'll get over this soon, as her big girl room at school will require shoes. Keeping my fingers crossed...

1 comment:

The Groves said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get that shoe wearing under control and then can tell me how you did it because I'm pretty sure Charlie will have the same issue. He apparently enjoys his toes too much to cover them up!