As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Good Morning, Beach

Well, our little fish woke up at 6:00 this morning. (Apparently, they don't really get this whole "vacation" concept.) Since the pool wasn't open yet, we headed for the beach. Hallie announced, "I like the sand!" and so we played in it. Sara is really into lounging on Mommy while Hallie plays. But, no complaints here! :)
We also played in the pool for a little while, and Daddy convinced Sara that it wasn't so terrible, after all. We'll get some pool pictures later. Unfortunately, our internet is spotty at best, and I am having trouble uploading my pictures to the blog. I'll keep trying, though.
Meanwhile, we are headed for the Gulfarium this afternoon so the girls can do something fun--and not outside--in the heat of the afternoon and then we'll return "home," as Hallie calls our condo, to swim this afternoon.

No comments: