As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Doctor Visit

Hallie had her 15 month check up today. She weighs 23 pounds and 11 ounces (although I'd swear it was more like 33 pounds after carrying her around lately). She is 31 and a half inches tall.
I am pleased to report that Hallie does not take after her mommy and was very brave about the shots. On the way to the appointment, I had flashbacks to my former full-body tantrums at the pediatrician's office and was more than a little nervous about how Hallie would do. But I was pleasantly surprised that she cried very little and then moved on.
The doctor said that she looks good and that--except for her chronic teary eye, which is caused by a smaller than normal tear duct--she's in great shape. Hopefully the tear duct will correct itself as she grows.
And she was quite cute wandering around the exam room in her diaper and pink sparkly shoes. Unfortunately, I was keeping her out of the trash can and other germy spaces, so I didn't have time to snap a picture...

No comments: