As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Sunday, June 01, 2008

A Little Bit of Progress

Sara's nursery is not complete. BUT, we did get the crib assembled this weekend! And put her little bumblebee bedding into it. We'll continue this little project over the next few weeks and hopefully it'll be very cute by the time she arrives. (In the meantime, if you happen upon any bumblebee merchandise, please let me know--they're a lot harder to find than the ladybug stuff of a year ago!)

(By the way, Granddaddy--we aren't quite sure how you managed to assemble Hallie's crib all by yourself last summer. It was quite an undertaking!)

2 comments:

The Groves said...

Good job on the crib! I remember Grandaddy putting Hallie's crib together...it seemed quite the undertaking. I'll keep my eyes out for any bee periphenalia

Zac Boman said...

Very cute bedding! I love it! I did happen to see some bee stuff at target one time. They might even have some stuff on line, too. Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Allison :)