As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Even More Progress!




While Jason and I enjoyed our day together on Saturday, my parents and sister took care of the Bug. And, in their spare time, they also worked very hard on Sara's room. Aunt Melissa made the adorable bumblebee canvas, and Gigi personalized Sara's room with her name sign over her crib. So, when I came home, I was again surprised--this time by an almost-finished nursery!


(And, while I don't have pictures to prove it, my Dad removed the ugly bushes in front of our house! I am thrilled that they are finally gone!!!)

So, thank you, thank you, thank you to my wonderful family! We are even closer to ready for our sweet Sara's arrival!

We plan to add some black and white gingham panels to the curtains and a couple of other "bee" accessories I found online this afternoon...it's shaping up.

2 comments:

The Groves said...

Wow! It looks great! Kudos to Gigi, Grumpy, and Aunt Melissa.

Heather said...

I LOVE IT!! Really, it's adorable! You guys did so good - seriously, when we have babies (in a million years) I'm hiring your entire family!