As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Big Girl

The Bug (finally) had her one-year checkup this morning. Other than a few shots, it was a success. She weighs about 21 1/2 pounds and is 29 inches long. Her head has grown a lot (it's all those brains, I'm sure) and is 18 inches. This puts her around the 50th percentile for height, 60th for weight, and 70th for her head circumference. This is amusing, considering that she was in the 25th percentile for her head last time we went. I'm sure some of this vast difference can be attributed to human error in the measurements, but I also think it's fairly accurate. When I tried to put one of her hats on the other day, it was way too tight! And this was a hat that fit great a couple of weeks ago. So, who knows.

Anyway, she was quite a noise machine at the doctor's office, walking around and talking up a storm the whole time. And then we went to visit Gigi before heading off to school. All in all, a good morning!

1 comment:

Heather said...

What a big little Hallie bug!