As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Rocking Their Worlds

Aunt Melissa has gone and lost her mind.  She purchased tickets to take the kids (and me) to Huntsville on Tuesday to see their obsession, The Fresh Beat Band ("in puh-son!" as Sara says) as an early Christmas gift.  I think Sara must have asked me six times today when it's going to be Tuesday.  They are so excited they can't even stand it.

So as you sit in your quiet home on Tuesday evening, think of us wrangling kids and singing along to the Fresh Beats with hundreds of other preschoolers and try not to be jealous!



1 comment:

Courtney said...

oh my, I can't wait to hear about that! We just found that show on Netflix (we don't have cable), my kids have really, really enjoyed it! I can hear the theme song now.... :)