As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Love Language

I've never given any of my children any sort of Love Language test.  But I am telling you right now, Sara Head is 100% "physical touch."  She will cuddle you to death.  This is one of my favorite things about her (unless I'm trying to sing a hymn at church and she is crawling up me while I'm holding the bulletin with the lyrics, or unless I'm walking across a hot parking lot holding a bag of groceries and herding Brooks, but I digress...)

Yesterday morning she stood up in her chair at the kitchen table amid complete chaos.  Brooks was whining while stuffing his face with beignets.  Hallie was singing and gyrating around the room as usual.  Jason and I were loading dishes.  And then I heard from that relatively quiet voice, "I want a hug."  And then with a little more desperation, looking around the room, "Can I have a hug from somebody???"

Bless that baby girl.  She didn't even care who it was.  Someone needed to hug her!

2 comments:

The Groves said...

Sweet baby. I love her hugs and snuggles too.

Courtney said...

that is SO sweet. and interesting enough, my middle child is the same way. he thrives when he is cuddled & given a LOT of affection! so cute :)