As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday, Sara Bee!

This morning we celebrated the birthday girl with a doughnut breakfast and a few presents from Mommy and Daddy and her siblings.


Hallie gave her a boy Barbie doll "so their Barbies can get married."


We got some princess shoes because we've worn the heck out of the ones we have--to the point that most of the heels have broken off.  (And please ignore the poor wrapping job--Mommy's never been so hot at measuring the amount of paper she needs.)


A hair cut chair for my little stylist and her dolls.  This kid loves hair.


I interrupt this birthday blog post to ask:  What is UP with Ken's hair these days?

I would have sworn Sara cut his hair if I hadn't taken him out of the box this way myself.

And there's SO much "product" in it that it's stiff as a board.  H wanted to know why Ken's hair was hard.  I didn't have a good explanation.

Ok.  Back on topic.  We are so thankful for our precious birthday girl and can't wait to celebrate at her party this weekend.  She is such a loving, kind little thing and I could kiss her cheeks all day long.  Here she is with her birthday breakfast delivery man.

Happy birthday, baby girl!

5 comments:

The Groves said...

Um, seriously, worst. hair. ever.
I'll take the plastic hair from my Ken doll anyday. Maybe you should give him a buzz cut.

The Groves said...

Oh and Happy Birthday Sara Bee!!! Love you sweet girl

Lane said...

Happy birthday Sara!!!

And P.S. One of the little girls I see LOVES Barbie. In one of our many conversations about her favorite topic, she did inform me that Ken's hair can now do the "Beiber flip." (Her words, not mine.) So, I thought I'd pass along the information I had been given about Ken's new do. :)
-Lane

Anita Kay said...

Lane, how I love that you are in the know on Ken's hairdo. No wonder my daughters adore you--you're so with it among the preschool crowd! :)

Lane said...

What can I say? I know all kinds of worthless trivia about Disney/Pixar productions and just about any toy/game that can be found in the preschool aisle at Target. :) And the pictures from the party look amazing! I'm so impressed with all of your props!!!