As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sara's Silent Fit, Take Two

Can't believe I almost forgot to add this one...Sara threw another silent fit at the ice cream shop (yes, on the nasty ground outside), and James managed to snag a picture before I scooped her up and she snapped back into reality.  I honestly don't even remember why she was mad at me.  But she was very careful to make sure I was watching before easing herself onto the ground for her protest.  Unreal.

2 comments:

Heather said...

YES!!! Another SSF!! When I saw the post title I was REALLY hoping it would be another video. So this is my official request for another video of a sara silent fit, the last one made my day!!

Anita Kay said...

Oh, she threw another one at the ballpark tonight but we didn't get it on film. She is out of control these days. Cute and bad.