As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Update

Because I'm taking a very short break from studying to finally update the blog, I'm taking the lazy man's way out ... just posting an "update."

Archie is a whopping 6 pounds these days and got his rabies shot last weekend (which he was less than thrilled about). He's a lot of work, but SO fun.

We think we may have found a church last Sunday! We visited Eastwood Presbyterian and really enjoyed the music, preaching, and people we met. We'll be returning for a few more visits before we decide that's where we want to be, but it's an encouraging step.

I am studying for the Bar constantly and am so far behind I doubt I'll ever catch up. The good news is that I don't have to work until after the Bar is over, so I'll have more time to absorb the qualities of negative easements and everything else that I should have learned the first time I studied it in law school.

We enjoyed a very festive 4th of July with Heather, James, Lucy (Heather's Papillon), Cash (their friend's Maltipoo), and Archie. It was quite a zoo. But the Wetumpka fireworks proved more impressive than expected, and a good time was had by all.

The hair dye is slowly fading. The box says 28 washes, but I'm thinking it'll take more like 40.

I guess that's it for now. Hopefully life and the blog will return to interesting material soon ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man! It's about time! Your fans have been eagerly awaiting this update ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.