As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Girl Talk

For the women out there: check out this blog my friend Courtney sent me recently.

These women (3 sisters and their mother, and all the wives of ministers) apply God's calling to our lives in very practical ways. See, for example, their posts on the habits of highly effective women. Though I frequently fall short of God's calling and their insight, I have been really encouraged by their blogging. They are real, and they are Scriptural in their wisdom. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Alex & Laura Beth said...

I've been reading these ladies' blog off and on for about a month. Very encouraging and challenging.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.