As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Doctor Appointment

Brooks had a (late) 18 month checkup today.  He is 3 feet tall, which is off the charts.  He weighs 29 lbs 4 oz, which is only the 85th percentile--we must need to fatten him up. Jason and I counted last night and he can say about 30 words.

Dr. Anderson did say that he has some issues with a waxy right ear, so we're going to work on that and go back in a couple of weeks to let the doctor take another look.  Otherwise, our little man is just perfect.

UPDATE:  Forgot to mention that Doctor Anderson's off-the-record guess at B's future height is between 6' 6" and 6' 7".  

2 comments:

Heather said...

Don't get your hopes up...I was supposed to be 5'11". :(
Then again, he IS a total beast of a child.

Anonymous said...

I took my son in Friday for 18 month, he is 34.5 Inches tall, 27.5 Lbs he just turned 18 months 2 weeks ago. I found this online thing that is suppose to be pretty accurate (at guessing, its still just a guess though), and it estimated him to be about 6'3, its crazy seeing him stand next to his 4.5 year old brother because hes almost up to his shoulders.