As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Shopping with Hallie

What do you get when you go shopping with this...
and you give her your iphone to keep her entertained?

A litlte photography, of course.

"Say Cheeeeeese!"


"Mommy!  Hold that pillow over here so I can get it!"

(sigh) "Ok, Hallie.  Here you go."


Of course, the photogenic Princess Tiana, cartmate of the photographer, shows up in no less than 150 pictures on your phone as well.


She even does closeups.
And...now I can delete all 150 of them.

4 comments:

Allison Boman said...

Hilarious! We gave our little camera to Rebekah and got some similar shots of Dora, too! I know it should not be so funny, but we still crack up every time we see Dora's big eyes! Glad to know Rebekah has another fellow camera comrade!

Courtney said...

soooo funny!!! :) :)

Heather said...

Ha! Love it! And did you have fun at Home Goods?

Anita Kay said...

Now THAT'S a silly question, Heather. I could live there, i think.