As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Family Beach Pictures


 This one of our family isn't gonna win any prizes, but we're all looking at the camera at least. 



 Look at the smirk on my little man's face.  I could just eat him up sometimes.

He loves his Papa.






 








 And here's my favorite...

Just how did we get all of the kids to the beach at 7:30 am (yes, I said that right) without any fits and all smiling for the camera, you ask? 

Easy.  A doughnut picnic on the beach!


I just tried not to think about the sand they were potentially ingesting with the doughnuts.  They didn't seem to care.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Love, love, love all the beach pics! The one of ALL the kids with the grandparents is awesome! :) I tell you what, y'all are BRAVE, braver than we are, I believe. Looks like you had a great time! Family is such a blessing!!! :)

Hillary said...

The one of the girls holding hands, taken from behind is my favorite! Keep forever.