As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Birthday Week, Part I

Hallie started her birthday week off with a bang--a party at Gigi's house!  (It was also a combo belated Mother's Day/Graduation-party-for-Austin celebration.  Congrats to the graduate!)



 Some gifts, you just need to model...

 The Bug got a lot of pretty dresses and held each up just like this for me to snap a picture.  I, of course, obliged (but didn't post them all!).
 Please check out the side show with Brooks and the box.  More to come on this...

 A Rapunzel doll--which she has been talking about since and wanted to sleep with tonight.
 AND a Rapunzel purse!
 Yep, he's still playing with the box.


 We felt the need to model a little more.

Then Mama Pat broke out some beach toys in preparation for our trip!
 Which led to this...
 Then this (check out Melissa's face)...
 And ultimately this...
 Of course, we sang to our delighted birthday girl.
 Who blew out her candles on a birthday brownie.
There will be quite a few festivities this week (and that means Hallie ought to be jumping out of her bed by 5 am every day this week)!  I'm sure I'll have more pictures to post.

1 comment:

Eric and Amanda said...

So precious!! I cannot believe she is four. Where does the time go??