As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

And, We're Back.

After two weeks that have included a double ear infection for H, teething for S, a seriously nasty cold for Mommy and S, and a stomach bug for everyone (of which Daddy got the worst), we are officially back in business, Good Lord willing. And it's a good thing, because this week promises to be a doozy workwise for Mommy and Daddy.
Next weekend, we have a date with Gigi and Grumpy to work on Brooks's nursery! Yay! I can't wait to post pictures, so keep an eye out for them.
In other news, I have decided to sell some of the girls' clothes in a consignment sale next month (don't worry, Iss and Juju--I'm keeping all the really cute stuff in case you happen to need it!). Should be fun to see if I can make enough money to purchase a spring wardrobe for Hallie and some extra things for Brooks and Sara (who have the benefit of hand-me-downs from Hallie and Charlie). Fingers crossed!
That's about all I know. Wishing everyone a good, germ-free week!

1 comment:

The Groves said...

You almost gave me a heart attack. But of course I am thankful for just anything if we are blessed to have a girl in our future. Glad you are all feeling better