As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Mover and Shaker

Jason and I saw our little man on ultrasound yesterday. We are pleased to report that he is perfectly healthy and wonderful! And that we confirmed that he is a Brooks and not an Edie. I am actually measuring around 21 weeks instead of 20, which is certainly fine with me (those women who tell you they LOVE being pregnant must know something I don't--or they're lying).

Anyway, Brooks kicked all over the place during the whole ultrasound, which is pretty true to form for him so far. I'm anticipating a very active little boy in March!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

oh that's awesome! and let me tell you, Cole kicked & moved SOOOO much more than Savannah ever did - the difference was truly astounding! it's a boy thing!

Duski said...

John Daniel kicks all the time, too. :) It's so fun and reassuring. (except when he kicks me in the rib)