As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

IT'S A........

BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right! I saw little Brooks (Jason Brooks Head, Jr., to be specific) kicking around this morning! I was so excited I squealed, and the ultrasound tech had to laugh.

A couple of notes about this:

First, Hallie knew all along. She's been telling people for weeks that we were having a baby boy named Brooks--to the point that we've had to clarify that we didn't really know that yet.

Second, we got to find out early because Jason talked me into asking my doctor. He knew she wouldn't mind. When I thanked her for indulging us, she laughed and said it was "the least she could do." Ha!

7 comments:

Eric and Amanda said...

Anita, I'm so excited for y'all! That is wonderful. Little boys are SO sweet, but I'm probably a little biased!

The Groves said...

Yay for boys! I screamed when Jason told me. I can't wait to meet that little man.

Courtney said...

oh cool, how exciting! CONGRATS!!! :)

Aimee said...

hurray!! another little boy for the heads!!

Ashley said...

Congrats Anita and Jason!!! He will have to sweet sisters to watch after him and give him dating tips!

Duski said...

Congratulations!!! Yay for boys! I'm excited John will have a little playmate. :)

The Lamey Family said...

Wow, had no idea you were expecting your third kiddo! So exciting that you are having a boy! We are due with #2, a bouncing baby boy (Hugh Clayton) is a few weeks. Not sure what to do with a boy, but I guess we'll figure it out?!? Congrats!