As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Big Girl Bed


We've put this off as long as we possibly could...but it's time for our big girl to have a big girl bed. So, we ordered one and Jason assembled it today.
When Baby # 3 arrives in March, he/she will get the nursery, which is currently Sara's room. That means my two girls will be sharing Hallie's room in a month or so (we want to have plenty of time to adjust to this change before all the other changes in the Spring). If their rambunctious playtime tonight in Hallie's room is any indication, it could be quite a little party room. They were giggling at each other incessantly, and I was reminded how thankful I am that they have each other.
So, tonight is Night # 1 in the big girl bed. Wish us luck...

3 comments:

Courtney said...

though Cole is just a baby, I know he loves being in the same room with his sister and vice versa, it's a fun change for sure!!! :)

The Groves said...

That makes me so sad seeing in her in that big girl bed. I'm going to be a wreck with Charlie!
I know it will be an adjustment but you will all do it beautifully, just like you do everything.

Anita Kay said...

This transition may be the death of me. Or Jason. Or both.