As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Daredevil

Hallie and Mommy went to a big kid birthday party yesterday. One of the little boys whose mommy works with me turned 5 and had his party at Pump It Up! in Pelham. I was a little concerned that Hallie wouldn't really want to do any of the big slides or obstacle courses. Boy, was I wrong! She headed straight for the huge slide first thing and absolutely loved it. She played on every single inflatable thing in the place and when we left proclaimed it all "Fun!" Stealing the birthday boy's throne for a breather.
In line with the big kids.

On her very favorite part...the big slide. I estimate she did it at least 12 times.

On the moonwalk.


Watch her go (and catch a glimpse of the huge grin at the bottom)!

2 comments:

kristin sullivan said...

i watched this like 10 times in a row last night. hilarious. i love how she hits the slide with excitement at the end. i think you may have a little daredevil on your hands, ak.

Courtney said...

wow I'm impressed! Savannah is a total scaredy-cat compared to Hallie, b/c I'm sure she wouldn't be so enthusiastic about that huge slide, awesome job Hallie! :)