As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Monday, September 08, 2008

Now Accepting Applications

What: The Best Job in the World (caring for my precious girls during the day)

When: Monday through Friday, beginning in a couple of weeks

Who: Experienced Nannies or Stay-at-Home-Moms looking for extra income

Why: Because Hallie needs more than one nap, Sara needs as few germs as possible, and Mommy and Daddy need a shorter commute!

Seriously, if any of you knows someone you think would be perfect to keep our girls, please give me a call! And if you don't know anyone, please join us in praying that we'll find the right person. We'd also be fine with taking the girls to someone's home. Although we love our current school, we may need another option these days.

1 comment:

The Groves said...

Convince my husband to move there and I will definitely apply!!