As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

And the Countdown is On...

I went to the doctor for a check-up today, which went just fine. Everything is measuring right, and Sara appears to be right on track. But the doc did mention that she typically induces second-time moms around Week 39. Well, I'm at Week 30. So, you do the math.

The way I figure it, we'll have a new little girl in the family in 9 WEEKS! That is incredibly hard to believe or imagine...Life is about to really get busy (just when I was under the impression that it was really busy)!

Oh, and I guess we'd better start getting the nursery into shape. It will have a tenant before we know it...

2 comments:

Heather said...

Let us know if you need painters or movers! :)

Aimee said...

why would they induce you?