As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Under the Weather

We're a little down in the dumps at our house today. Hallie had a full round of shots for her 6 month checkup (yes, it was a little later than 6 months). She was not a happy camper, to put it mildly. And Archie has bronchitis. He woke up in the middle of the night making a horrific coughing noise, and we took him to the doctor this morning.

The good news is that Hallie now weighs 17 lbs and 7 ounces (60th percentile), and she's in the 75th percentile for her height (I think it was 27 inches, but I'm not functioning on all cylinders today, so I can't be sure that's what the nurse said). However, she's only in the 25th percentile for her skull circumference! I made the observation that this is one area where she doesn't take after her daddy (or her Uncle Gray, for that matter). :)

Hopefully we'll be feeling back to normal tomorrow when Arch gets on his antibiotics (who knew dogs took antibiotics?) and Hallie gets over her sleepy anger with the nurse who stuck her.

1 comment:

The Groves said...

Sorry to hear about all the sickness. Hope you get better soon!