As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Monday, October 01, 2007

New School

Hallie had her first day of school at her new daycare today, and it went great! Her teachers had her room all ready for her--from a pumpkin with her name on it labeling her cubbie to a basket in the fridge with her name on it. And she was on her best behavior. The note they sent home said that she had a "wonderful" first day, she enjoyed floor play with her new friends, time in the exer-saucer, and riding (in the Bye Bye Buggy) inside and outside. It also said that she is "a sweet, sweet baby."

I am so pleased with the situation and feel very grateful that we were able to find somewhere that will take such excellent care of our little sweetie! Now if she can just live up to her one-day-old reputation for the rest of the year...

1 comment:

The Groves said...

I'm so proud of Hallie. I just know she is going to be the most popular baby around that new school.