As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Mark Your Calendar!

The Head family is in the process of joining Briarwood Presbyterian Church. We are attending New Members classes this weekend, and then meeting with the elders next weekend. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, we will then be official. But the really exciting news is that Hallie's baptism is set for October 21 in the 8:00 service! As you might imagine, I'll be posting lots of pictures in her baptism gown, and of course anyone is welcome to join us on that Sunday.

At Briarwood, the father of the child "names" the child and delivers a blessing before the baptism. This means that you should start placing bets now as to who will cry more -- me or Jason. (The smart money is on me, given my performance at the wedding!)

No comments: