As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Let's Be...



I am really excited about a set of books we have added to Hallie's little library!

Last week at the beach, I discovered a precious book in our niece Elizabeth's collection called "Let's Be Thankful." It turns out that the book is only one in a series of "Let's Be..." books by P.K. Hallinan. Jason ordered the set, and they arrived this morning.

These books are excellent. They are written in couplets, with really cute illustrations. Hallinan is a Christian author, and the books teach principles like patience, honesty, sharing, and kindness. I would definitely recommend these quality books for small children. And they would make great baby gifts--they all include a "to" and "from" page at the beginning.

No comments: