As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Pregnant Female Seeks Convenient Parking Place

As I rounded the Walmart parking lot on my endless search for a spot yesterday, it dawned on me. For the next month, I can take advantage of all of those "expectant mothers" parking spaces! I am obviously pregnant, completely awkward (my husband, in a lapse of judgment, actually referred to my walking as "waddling" the other day), and tired at the thought of walking across a big parking lot. So, I looked for the spaces that seemed so abundant when I was my normal size.

The problem? There were none. And I realized that they don't have them at my grocery store, my Walmart, or anywhere else I've been in Montgomery. Not even at exclusively baby-item stores (although most of those don't have such daunting lots as Walmart). So, I am on a hunt to find a store with expectant mothers parking. And when I do, they will have one loyal customer.

No comments: