As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

An Open Letter to Rachael Ray of The Food Network

Dear Rachael,

I have many reasons to thank you, one being the gorgonzola steak recipe Jason and I made this evening. In fact, "30 Minute Meals" has been quite helpful to my small family of two.

However, I have a gripe. It pertains not to "30 Minute Meals," but to "$40 a Day." My gripe is this: ANYONE could limit herself to spending $40 in ANY town on ANY day if she tipped as badly as you do! In adding up your expenditures, you show us your tab. And I am continually amazed by the meager tips you leave. I'm particularly disappointed because the staff at each restaurant consistently gives you excellent service! (Of course I realize the cameras help you here.) Nonetheless, it's a good thing you film the waiters and waitresses as they bring you your meals and not after they receive your checks!

Just something to think about.

Sincerely,

A.K.H.

No comments: