As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Friday, August 04, 2006

The One-Woman Show

One of my favorite things about living in Wetumpka is receiving The News Record, Wetumpka's free weekly newspaper.

I enjoy the paper because it keeps me up-to-date on local happenings without having to pay for a subscription.

But I particularly enjoy the paper, because (almost) every article is written by the same woman. I have actually taken on the challenge each week to hunt through the paper to try to find an article written by someone else. And, the best part is, this same woman has a column!

After reading the paper each week, I have Ms. Peggy Blackburn's view on everything in or around Wetumpka, Alabama. And every time something newsworthy happens I just have to hope that she is available and on the scene. If not, I may never know about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.