As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Peace Through the Storm

Jason and I went to get some dinner tonight, amidst the tornado sirens (we pick great times to be in our car). We were on our way home and stopped at a gas station. Jason went inside to pay and asked the gas station attendant if she was worried about the bad weather. Unimpressed with the storm, she plainly answered, "No. I'm a Christian. I don't worry."

Those are words of wisdom this confirmed worrywart needed to hear.

3 comments:

Alex & Laura Beth said...

Remember the time you and Heather were driving in a tornado and ended up taking cover in a ditch somewhere near Pontotoc (I think)?

Anonymous said...

HAHA! Yes, a very muddy rainy ditch. That would be the storm that pulled me out of the car, slammed me back into the car, and tore off my shoe. That would also be the time that Anita froze by the car and Jason Beasley and I had to drag her away from it and into the ditch...very scary! Just because you're a Christian doesn't mean you don't do what's smart! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.