As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

An End to the Madness

Well, we didn't even make it to the Final Four. With an entire weekend of basketball left to play, we have nothing on the line. Not a single bracket in our little group has any possible points remaining, because not one of us picked ANY of the remaining teams to make it this far.

Of course, we're not alone. These teams weren't supposed to make it this far. I saw today that 1980 was the only year when every #1 seed lost before the Final Four...until this year.

So, if you are still amassing points, you're either lucky or psychic. As for the rest of us, there's always next year.

(As a side note, congrats to Carla Ward, whose bracket won in our group.)

1 comment:

Alex & Laura Beth said...

I'm ranked No.1 in our bracket, but with only 280 possible points. I have LSU going all the way.