As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

The Beginning

Well, I guess I should start off with some sort of introductory post stating why I started a blog, its intended purpose, etc. Here's the problem: I had no intention of starting a blog. It sort of happened (read: my husband disabled comments by non-bloggers on his site, so I had to join The Force to share my insight). Once I created a username and Blog Name I kind of got hooked.

I have a list of blogs I read everyday, and occasionally I feel the need to comment. Though I enjoy reading what other people have to say, I haven't started a blog before because I wasn't sure I had enough to say. And as I'm typing this, it's dawning on me that I'm rarely at a loss for words. So it's hard to believe I won't find something to type here every once in a while. In the mean time, here it is...my blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA! I'm so glad that you have decided to let in the commoners who are not cool enough to have their own Blogspot blog! :)

Anita Kay said...

i would hate to be exclusive (like jason's blog). :)

PhotoReb said...

Woohoo! I have included your blog on the links page of my site.

And of course, I had to start one of my own last week. Probably won't post that often, but who knows...

Anita Kay said...

thanks for the support, baker! and i look forward to your blogging.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.