As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Breakfast Banter

Sara, pouting:  But I don't want to eat it!

Mommy:  Sara, you chose that [granola] bar.  You have to eat it.

S:  You are NOT the best mommy.  I wish I lived with Gigi!

M, smirking:  I've lived with Gigi.  She would make you eat the bar too.  And I can assure you Grumpy would make you eat it.

S:  [pause]  Well, Mama Pat would give me whatever I want.


Obviously I had no retort for this, because she's right.  So instead I expressed my sympathies that she does not get to live at Pat Pat's house, the Land of Plenty.

2 comments:

Gigi said...

hahaha. so very true.

Natalie Corinne said...

haha, Anita, this is priceless. I am terrified/excited for when my 7 week old can start talking and having opinions but omg your kids are too adorable!