As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Thursday, August 09, 2012

Week(s) in Review

It's been a busy couple of weeks around here, with ceiling repairs, school looming very close, and our general chaos.  A few photos of our fun...

Our zoo trip from last week (we FINALLY made it in time for the Sea Lion Splash Show, thank goodness--I think Hallie was ready to trade me in for a new model over all the times we've arrived 2 minutes late and not been able to enter!)...




It was HOT...don't believe me?  Check out B's hair.




Sara attended Emma Parker's birthday party on Saturday--it was like they'd never been apart.  Whenever I looked up, they were right next to each other.  Such sweet buddies.



My little social Bee was so excited to see all her friends from her old school.  She really had a blast.


We chilled out at Gigi's for a bit on Tuesday afternoon.  And we lucked out because Uncle Gray was there too!









And today we went bowling with the Hogues!  (I had a really cute picture of H and Walker that turned out all blurry--darned iphone camera!  Oh well.)


No comments: