As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Friday, August 03, 2012

Lunch Dates are the Best

Mama Pat and Granddaddy treated us to a lunch date at the mall today...which also included a carousel ride!  

Brooks chose--adamantly--to ride the bench that never moves.  And he loved it.  What a cute little weirdo.


Not surprisingly, Sara chose the pig, and Pat Pat rode beside her.


Hallie and I rode side-by-side bejeweled horses (you read that right--but I was smart enough to avoid a photograph).


These pictures were taken before we had a pre-nap fall apart on the way out of the mall.  Miraculously, though, I feel certain the kids will wake up from their naps remembering only the fun parts and conveniently forgetting Sara and Brooks flailing through the mall and parking lot during our big exodus.  (Not so sure any of us adults will have similar amnesia.)

No comments: