As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Sunday, June 03, 2012

Cupcakes and Goodbyes

Boy do I have some catching up to do!  In the past two weeks, we've had Hallie's "real" birthday, my last day of work at the firm, a beach trip with the Head troops, and my trip to sunny California!  It's been a whirlwind, and we are ready to settle in a little for the summer.  But first, I'll start with the kids' last day at MBBC (which was also H's actual birthday).

I took cupcakes to H's class for her birthday, and Sara joined in the fun.



Then we said goodbye to our teachers and friends.


Hallie and "Claire Bear," whom she will miss.


Sweet Sara and Emma Parker, my two peas in a pod.


And Our Toni.  (Sniff, sniff.)




And Miss Carla.

And with lots of hugs all around, we are off to a new chapter for our little folks.  It has been a fun five years at MBBC, and I am grateful to the many wonderful teachers who loved my babies so well.

No comments: